Thursday, October 15, 2009

Samsung PN50A550 Best yet

After owning a Sony 36 wega 720p and another Sony 36 wega 1080i I thought I knew what to expect. I imagined the main difference would just be the thin screen and the bigger size. Man, was I wrong!

This set is brilliant, delivering a sharp reality the other sets can only hope for. Like most others, I run a Playstation 3 through it and gaming has never been better. And Blue Ray movies? WOW. That's it, just WOW!

I bought a hd antenna from Amazon also and currently get about 30 channels where I live in Oakland, Ca.

Ceva free shipping arrive at the tail end of the two week window (at least it wasn't late!)and they carried the unit up four flights of stairs and set it up. Nice guys.

We've had the tv since May and like it just as much as the day it arrived. Price went down a little and Amazon was very nice to credit us with the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment